Guaranteed Education Protection Plan
Secure quality education for your children/wards no matter what the future brings so that they achieve economic independence and sustainable livelihoods.
Capital Express Children Education Plan is specifically designed for the parents and guardians to achieve guaranteed educational milestones of their children and wards.
Good quality education will provide your children/wards with the capabilities they require to become economically productive and develop sustainable livelihoods.
- The plan gives you the opportunity to save up for your child’s education.
- Your child’s education will never stop; he/she will enjoy financial protection.
- Your school fee will be paid up by Capital Express Assurance without disrupting your policy in the event of your demise.
- In addition to your sum assured, your beneficiary will get regular annual income in the case of your demise.
- Beneficiary or policy holder as the case may be will get the full sum assured on their policy after maturity.
- The maximum age eligible for the policy is 60 years and the minimum number of years for the plan is 5 years.
- This plan is very flexible; you can choose your preferred maturity benefit and also the duration for which the plan will run.
- Maturity Benefit may be converted to annuity at the request of policyholder or beneficiary.
- Policy holder has the option of fast tracking his premium payment.
- The policy holder has the option of changing the name of the beneficiary at any time.
Benefits are available only if premiums are paid as and when due.
– MATURITY BENEFIT : Sum Assured payable at maturity date.
– DEATH BENEFIT: Family Income Benefit (12% of sum Assured) payable annually from date of death till maturity date or for eight years, whichever is earlier. Sum Assured payable at Maturity date Option to convert Sum Assured to annuity.
– PAID UP: Where regular premium is discontinued after the FIRST YEAR, the policyholder may request that the plan be converted to PAID UP ASSURANCE for a proportionate reduced Sum Assured, payable only at the end of the original term of the policy or on earlier death of the policyholder. Paid up option is not applicable where first year premium is not paid as and when due.
– SURRENDER OPTION: The policy qualifies for surrender value if at least first year premium have been fully paid.
Surrender values are stated below:
Policy Duration in years Surrender value as percentage of premium
Less than or equal to one year Nil
Greater than one year but less than two years 60%
Greater than two years but less than three years 75%
Greater than three years but less than four years 90%
Four years and above 100%